Posted to alt.slack,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks is offline

Default Try to find right toilet (transbender)

On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 11:52:03 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon Edmund J.
Burke" wrote:

On 9/27/2017 11:41 AM, Jack G... wrote:
On Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at 11:10:34 AM UTC-7, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 9/19/2017 8:44 AM, Rcrowe wrote:
I have 6" from my wall to my bolts trying to find the right size toliet to buy

You'll not find a ****ter to fit that scant space, me bucko.
Better move those bolts instead.

People with bird butts only need a small one.

Sure, and........ Did I ever mention the size of my ass? I've (jokingly) always called it a "classical ass," on account it's pretty big, like other things.

Like yer mouth. And BOTH are full of ****!

--
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant