Posted to alt.home.repair
Iggy Iggy is offline

Default Try to find right toilet

replying to Ed Pawlowski, Iggy wrote:
No, I wouldn't say many, but at least a dozen since the turn of the century.
Not a one has needed nor been requested to be replaced. I've only just begun
to swap-out original fill-valves, which don't have replaceable seals. I
haven't even been able to clog the Project Source ones in my house that are
5-years old.

Almost all your preferences are in that price range, you'd just need to buy a
separate toilet seat for $30. Some people prefer old brands and American
Standard, Delta and Kohler have good cheap options too. But, only after they
were all handed their hat by cheapies, just like the paint industry...except
the paint companies refuse to improve.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...t-1144597-.htm