Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Try to find right toilet

On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 14:06:57 -0400, FrozenNorth
wrote:

Could you clarify that please?* Do you men you installed mny of them on
different jobs or you do well whn you have to replace them after a
couple of years?

My preference would be elongated bowl, comfort height, regardless of the
brand.* Slow close seat too.* I have Kohler but I'm sure others make
good ones.

+1 on the elongated bowl, American Standard Cub Cadet here, hasn't let
me down yet.

I replaced (had it done) a Kohler last year with a American Standard.
I bought the model DerbyDad has.

After I compared it with others a testing database.

http://www.map-testing.com/consumer-household-toilets/

Home: http://www.map-testing.com/