Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Nails too deep set to remove. Know a trick? Need to save the wood.

On Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at 1:33:53 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
dadiOH posted for all of us...

I'm pretty sure we are seeing the same photo. I've seen lots of 2x4s warped
around like a pretzel - especially when they are outdoors and unpainted -
but have never encountered a "heaved up" 4x4. What would do that? Has to
be a considerble force especially if, as I suspect, the 4x4 is holding up a
porch roof. Plate tectonics? Earthquake? A herd of giant gophers?

Gerbils
--
Tekkie

Giant mutant gerbils with laser beams coming out of their eyes! ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Mutant Monster