Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Try to find right toilet

On 9/27/2017 12:14 PM, Iggy wrote:

Otherwise, if you have a floor outlet setup, then do yourself a favor
and pay
some decent coin to a Plumber. Have them change your rough-in to the
standard
12" so you'll have the largest selection of toilets to choose from. I
personally, have done great with the $100 to $150 store-brand models
from the
Home Improvement stores...12" rough-in, of course.

Could you clarify that please? Do you men you installed mny of them on
different jobs or you do well whn you have to replace them after a
couple of years?

My preference would be elongated bowl, comfort height, regardless of the
brand. Slow close seat too. I have Kohler but I'm sure others make
good ones.