Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cutting oil or coolant for drill press

wrote in message

I think I'll try the old method Ed. I have been wanting to get some
lear lard from the butcher and render it myself for holiday cooking
this year. Might as well get some lard oil for the shop too. Years
ago
I used an aluminum tapping fluid that was mostly lard oil and
deodorized kerosene. It also had a really strong perfume added that
made me almost gag after I used it for a while. Kinda like the
Simple
Green perfume. I can't stand the smell of it anymore.
Eric

Look for "Manteca" in the foreign food section.

-jsw