Posted to uk.d-i-y
Davey Davey is offline

Default No water being collected in the water tank

On Tue, 26 Sep 2017 06:37:46 -0700 (PDT)
wrote:

On Tuesday, 26 September 2017 14:28:44 UTC+1, Andy Burns wrote:
tabbypurr wrote:

vicky wrote:

My machine heats up fine,the pump is working have checked and
there is no blockages in pipes but there is no water going into
the drainage tank for the pump and everywhere is dry racking my
brains as to why there is no water in the container and washing
is taking ages to dry

machine??

condenser-type clothes dryer at a guess, or maybe a washer/dryer?

clogged filter?

All I know is Vicky can't even be bothered to tell us what sort of
machine it is.

NT

Well, she didn't tell us anything, she told homeowners-hub. They can
worry about it.

But at least it is a current question, rather than one from 15 years
ago.

--
Davey.