HVACMD

Default 1930's bathroom

"Me" wrote

My 1923 house originally had plain plaster walls that were scored to
look like tile (how high up the wall this ran I don't know).
Originally had a pedestal sink, built-in medicine cabinet, one light
in the ceiling, pedestal tub with exposed plumbing, 1" hexagonal white
tiles on the floor, and toilet. When I redid the bathroom last year
(to remove previous owners' remodling), I put in a new pedestal sink
(Kohler "Memoirs" line), built a new built-in medicine cabinet (old
one long gone), put two reproduction lights on each side of the
medicine cabinet, put a chair rail up (about chest high) around the
whole room, and painted the area above the rail a different color than
below it. Got the idea from Rejuvenation's website
(www.rejuvenation.com). Check out their "Room Settings"...my bathroom
now looks a LOT like their first setting.

I got the rejuvenation catalog, and am going to get a medicine cabinet from
them I think. Lots of other great stuff in there also. I feel like a kid in
a candy store. So hard to decide, cause I like everything in there. I'll
have to check out the "room settings" too.

Thanks a lot.