Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default No water being collected in the water tank

On Tuesday, 26 September 2017 14:28:44 UTC+1, Andy Burns wrote:
tabbypurr wrote:

vicky wrote:

My machine heats up fine,the pump is working have checked and there is no
blockages in pipes but there is no water going into the drainage tank for the
pump and everywhere is dry racking my brains as to why there is no water in
the container and washing is taking ages to dry

machine??

condenser-type clothes dryer at a guess, or maybe a washer/dryer?

clogged filter?

All I know is Vicky can't even be bothered to tell us what sort of machine it is.

NT