HVACMD

Default 1930's bathroom

"Joseph A. Rich" wrote in message
Just got done this spring remodeling an older bathroom (1872 Victorian).:

Black and white ceramic floor tile (1 foot square webbing of octogonal

white
tiles intermixed with black small black squares at the corners) - Home

Depot.

We were think something along that line. Glazed or unglazed tile? If
unglazed, how hard to keep clean?

White wainscoting up to about 4 foot level - Menards (4 by 8 foot panels).

Yup, we're gonna do the wainscoting also. As soon as I get the ambition to
yank out the blue fiberglass tub.

Hope this helps - be prepared to spend a bunch, but dyi and you can save

some
money.

Regards,
Joe

Thanks Joe. You don't have a pic of the remodel you could e-mail me do you?