Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default P**s up and brewery.

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
No. There are many who predicting this and several large companies
have expressed the desire to leave.

Oh, predictions, eh? Like those that by now there would be an extra
500k unemployed if we voted Leave?

Try a level playing field. There looks to be little chance now of us
actually cutting off all trade agreements with the EU as some Brexiteers
wanted.

And if we end up with a free trade agreement, why would international
companies based here who trade with the EU need to leave?

I'd hope most businesses would run on facts - not a gut reaction like most
Brexiteers.

--
*I'm planning to be spontaneous tomorrow *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.