Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default P**s up and brewery.

In article ,
tim... wrote:
If we want to trade with EU countries then they will.

the rules that we want to change aren't the pettifogging ones about square
bananas - they are just an annoyance.

'We'? Just who are you speaking for now? Lots on here want to buy a noisy
inefficient vacuum cleaner. Not because they actually want one - just
because the EU has set a standard.

the ones that we fundamentally disagree with and need to change if we
were to stay in are the ones about "closer political and financial
union" that the EU seems hell bent on.

'We' again. Please just speak for yourself.

Once out, they are no longer of interest to us. - they won't be an
impediment to trade for non members

Us, now. Why are you seeking to add credence to your argument by claiming
you speak for everyone?

--
*Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake.

Dave Plowman London SW