Posted to alt.home.repair
1234[_2_] 1234[_2_] is offline

Default Wasp nest disappeared?

replying to norminn, 1234 wrote:
I had a paper wasp nest under my deck stairs that I had been watching. The
nest is completely gone this morning but the wasps are still hanging out at
the site of their former nest. When wasp nests are close to doorways I
often spray them with water and essential oils, and after the wasps fly away,
I remove the nests with leather gloves in the hope that they will rebuild at a
different location. They may hang around awhile looking for their nest, but
they don't rebuild at the same site. Something must have just happened to
their nest, but I cannot imagine what.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ed-454914-.htm