Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default P**s up and brewery.

In article , Cursitor Doom
writes
On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 21:14:21 +0100, bert wrote:

It's the remainers who are the little Englanders afraid to get out into
the big wide world on their own. They think they can hide behind big
brother.

It's almost as if they suffer from a deep sense of insecurity - probably
arising from a dysfunctional family upbringing. Therefore they need to
feel part of something bigger as some kind of comfort blanket.

I think you're probably right. Still once we've got our £350m per week
back we can spend some of it in the NHS on their mental health.
--
bert