Frogleg

Default 1930's bathroom

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 18:57:10 -0500, "HVACMD"
wrote:

Looking to remodel my bathroom with a 1930's feel. Can anybody give me
any ideas what style of fixtures may have been in a 1930's bathroom? Looking
for a sink - pedestal or wall mount? Any websites which may help?

1938 house. Pedestal sink. Black & white tile to about 4' up. NO
access to shower plumbing (inside all that tile). I'd skip that
feature if I were you. Shower/tub has separate tub and shower faucets,
'though I don't know how "original" they are. Advantages: pretty good
sized for a modest house; black & white (very popular for the period)
is versatile. Dis: no electric outlets; "concealed" plumbing; no
built-in storage; needs painting. :-)