Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default P**s up and brewery.

news
On 24/09/17 12:00, Mark wrote:

Huh! If we remained a part of the EU we would have some say on how it
is run; outside the EU we have no say at all.

Bless!

we will have more infludence on the EU by leaving it than we ever had
inside it.

ISTR being the third senior engineer in a row to leave a particular
employment with the reason "manger refuses to delegate any responsibilities
to his senior staff" (whilst at the same time working all hours available
and complaining that he was overworked)

I heard later that soon after I had left the department was reorganised to
provide senior engineers with some responsibility for junior engineers

tim