Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.broadcast
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Antiference six element FM aerial free

Yes bit of a problem that. I used to have a Fuba one on a rotator. It used
to be very handy in them good old days but when they started with this so
called mixed polarity all that happened was you could not null out the ones
you did not want any more and you simply overloaded the tuner front end with
so many stations.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 24/09/2017 13:42, tony sayer wrote:
In article , Bill Wright
scribeth thus
Antiference six element FM aerial. It was on my roof for a few years but
now I've taken it down. Condition is perfect. Anyone got a use for it?
Buyer collects. It comes into two halves easily for transport.

Bill

Eff Emm shutdown in that neck of the woods then Bill:?....

Maybe the days when all the (BBC) transmissions came from the same
direction and all were horizontally polarised are long gone.

--
Max Demian