Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default P**s up and brewery.

In article , pamela
writes
On 19:16 23 Sep 2017, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , pamela
wrote:

The Leavers now need to prove their original claims that it will
be like a picnic with sweets for everybody.

No we don't because there was no such claim. My views are based
on the democratic deficit - that the EU uses a political system
that the UK has spent the last 200 or more years evolving away
from. End of.

The claim was implicit in the breezy assurances given by Brexiteers
both ebfore and after the referendum

It's called optimism a concept unknown to remoaners.
that the concerns expressed by
Remainers was largely irrelevant

And proven wrong. Tell us when is that disastrous punitive budget going
to be announced?
and that it would be a cinch to make
alternative arrangements which would be in our favour.

It will be just wait and see.
--
bert