Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default P**s up and brewery.

"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 23 Sep 2017 23:59:29 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Ah - right. You dislike the idea of one country helping another. And the
principle that as that country become richer, it contributes to others.

At least you're being honest.

You want us to build up other countries while
our own people are sleeping on the streets?

There are always some sleeping in any streets, mostly
those we no longer keep in locked wards anymore.

And so many families are living in fuel poverty
having to choose between heating and eating?

No one does.

Do you not think we should sort out our own problems

Not possible.

before making any grandiose Cosmopolitan gestures?

That isnt what happened with Eire.