Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] spuorgelgoog@gowanhill.com is offline

Default Prostate Examination

On Sunday, 24 September 2017 18:01:25 UTC+1, Cursitor Doom wrote:
Anyone know if doctors can DIY their own prostate exam? Obviously if they
can, the rest of us can learn to do it for ourselves and save the yearly
appointment (we're all busy people after all).

Possibly by the time you're old enough to need one you can't reach round far enough to DIY it.

Or you could buy yourself a

http://www.adam-rouilly.co.uk/products.aspx?cid=412

(I don't know why they have black and white versions; I'd have thought the anatomy was similar).

Instructables will probably have a 3D printed one sometime soon.

This question is brought to you by the same bloke who asked if you could
DIY the Heimlich Maneuver, BTW.

Yes

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2...ust-effective/

https://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/uk/...manuever-tool/