Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default P**s up and brewery.

On 24/09/17 16:41, Mark wrote:
On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 15:27:46 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 11:15:00 +0100, tim... wrote:

I think my 50 pounds is at risk. (Money well spent if it is lost - as
long as that nutcase Rudd isn't the replacement!)

Both Rudd and May have proved worse than useless at the Home Office.
Maybe this is what happens when you try to follow Lefty 'affirmative
action' type policies.

Heads up - the Tory party is right-wing!

No, it isn't these days.

twenty-first centurys developed world went into hysterical panic over a
globally average temperature increase of a few tenths of a degree, and,
on the basis of gross exaggerations of highly uncertain computer
projections combined into implausible chains of inference, proceeded to
contemplate a rollback of the industrial age.

Richard Lindzen