Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.broadcast
Graham.[_11_] Graham.[_11_] is offline

Default Antiference six element FM aerial free

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 14:10:20 +0100, Max Demian
coalesced the vapors of human experience into
a viable and meaningful comprehension...

On 24/09/2017 13:42, tony sayer wrote:
In article , Bill Wright
scribeth thus
Antiference six element FM aerial. It was on my roof for a few years but
now I've taken it down. Condition is perfect. Anyone got a use for it?
Buyer collects. It comes into two halves easily for transport.

Bill

Eff Emm shutdown in that neck of the woods then Bill:?....

Maybe the days when all the (BBC) transmissions came from the same
direction and all were horizontally polarised are long gone.

Bill needs it to null out the BBC.

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%