Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_24_] Mark[_24_] is offline

Default P**s up and brewery.

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 14:43:14 +0100, "tim..."
wrote:

"Mark" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 14:20:54 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Mark
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 13:31:55 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Mark
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 12:27:00 +0100, Tim Streater

And outside the EU we won't care, as those rules won't apply to us.

If we want to trade with EU countries then they will.

Only those which apply to products to be exported to the EU.

There are plenty of those. And many UK-based busineses are likely to
relocate when the UK leaves the EU.

This is merely your opinion.

No. There are many who predicting this

OK it's several people's opinion

it still isn't a fact

Nor can it be dismissed so easily.

and several large companies
have expressed the desire to leave.

Have threatened to leave as part of a negotiating position - few take that
threat to its final conclusion

Come back when some have actually done so

So you're prepared to gamble on this?

No others will. UK exporters to all other countries in the world
are already in this position.

So? That's not a good reason to make it harder for existing exporters
to EU countries.

It won't be harder. Those companies are *already* complying with the
relevant regulations.

And, in a short time, we won't have any influence in these
regulations.

we wont need to

Why not? Why do you think it would be better to have no influence?