Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Where to get/buy thin vinyl sheet like gloves are made of?

On Sunday, 24 September 2017 12:47:58 UTC+1, Chris Green wrote:
wrote:
On Sunday, 24 September 2017 09:15:58 UTC+1, Chris Green wrote:
Exactly the problem, it's relatively easy to find non-stretchy PVC
sheet but stretcy is another matter. It *can* be made because you can
get very stretchy PVC gloves

Are PVC gloves made from sheet or are they made by dipping moulds into liquid?

I'd *guess* they are made by the dipping method, I don't think there
are any seams. However it doesn't mean it's not possible to produce
stretchy sheet, just that it might not be produced.

I've seen them made by dipping. Whether there are any sewn sheet ones I don't know for sure, but can only think of downsides to doing them that way

NT