Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_24_] Mark[_24_] is offline

Default P**s up and brewery.

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 11:15:00 +0100, "tim..."
wrote:

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Capitol" wrote in message
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
pamela wrote:
Theresa May is now stalling for time because the outcome is going
to be messy and unpopular, just a the Remainers always expected.

Very true. And is protecting her arse by the extra two years taking us
just about to the end of this parliament. Leaving sorting out the mess
someone else.

You think she will last past Xmas?

Very likely, because the alternatives are even worse.

It's hard to imagine. If this wasn't real it could make a good
sitcom.

I'm beginning to think that a groundswell of Brexiteers will be thinking
otherwise, after her caving in and giving the EU what it wanted - only to be
met with the (inevitable, IMHO) response of "that isn't enough, now give us
some more (and oh, BTW you still can't have your trade deal)".

We need someone with the balls to stand up to them in charge, and she no
longer has that.

We need someone who knows what they are doing and she never did.

If she did what she did to keep the Tory party together in order for them to
be (have a chance of being) in the right place at the next election, then
ISTM that she has achieved the exact opposite and virtually guaranteed a
Labour win (with them then undoing whatever part of leaving we have already
achieved).

You may be right, although I would not use the word "achieved" in this
context. "We" have achieved nothing apart from a total cock-up.

The current government is too preoccupied with infighting and is not
representing the best interests of the country.

I think my 50 pounds is at risk. (Money well spent if it is lost - as long
as that nutcase Rudd isn't the replacement!)

What £50?