Posted to uk.d-i-y
bm[_2_] bm[_2_] is offline

Default Predicting a graph from 3 (6?) values?

"pamela" wrote in message
On 21:28 20 Sep 2017, T i m wrote:

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 20:24:23 +0100, pamela
wrote:

snip bm's drivel

If you find Tim's inquiry to be too boring for you then why
don't you skip to the next thread?

Because he doesn't find it boring, he finds it exciting (because
it confuses him) and he is only too pleased that *someone* will
talk to him (and I do it as part of his virtual care in the
community) ;-)

You can't force Tim to adopt your alternative philosophy of "If
you seem to be losing power, don't you just seek the next
charging point and charge them?".

Quite ... he said he had read the entire thread but still had no
clue whatsoever about what was actually going on!

Aww, but bless him for at least having a go pamela. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

It's one thing for 'bm' to want to do a sloppy job if he was in
the same situation as you but then he went ballistic just because
you want to do it thoroughly. Why does he care so much?

You think I care? LMFAO.
I'd prolly get around 'his pretend problem' somehow.