Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nige Danton[_2_] Nige Danton[_2_] is offline

Default Basement cinema

Martin Brown wrote:

A fair proportion of the purchase price of a new projector by the time
you need to replace one in a projector that only gets occasional use. Its
a tricky calculation to decide whether to get a new projector with extra
feature/more resolution or a new bulb for the old one.

Maybe, but don't think that's applicable to me. I tend to use kit until it
no longer works rather than changing for the latest model. E.g. I'm writing
this on an original iPad.

--
Nige Danton - Replace the obvious with g.m.a.i.l