Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Alternatives to white coated hardboard, or should I stay with the same?

In message , Chris Green
writes
Tim Lamb wrote:

Alternatively you could upgrade:-) My daughter now has two narrow boats
and mooring for only one! She is considering selling/renting out the
original as British Waterways appear to be re-thinking the rules.

:-)

I have nothing specifically against narrowboats but wider (like ours,
11 metres long, 3 metres beam) are much more practical. Ours is in
Franmce too!

... not to mention that we too have a boat for sale in the UK, it's an
ex broads cruiser fitted out as a 1 or 2 person liveaboard and moored
right by London City Airport.

Permanent mooring with access for residential use in London? I'm
surprised they are not queuing up!

She has a mooring at the St. Pancras marina with car parking but no
residential use. The engine overheating you advised on seemed to be some
mystery airlock now resolved.

--
Tim Lamb