Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default BP monitor - how to check calibration?

On 21/09/2017 16:09, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Malcolm Race laid this down on his screen :
Take it to the Surgert and compare the reading with one taken
immediately afterwards with a surgery machine.
I have what the doctor describes as 'White coat syndrome'

Me too, to some extent, even when I measure it myself :-?

What are you wearing?

Apressure os say 1292/120 translates into n143/90 at home.* When I go
in I take a series of recent reaqdings with me.

That is my plan, but I tried that a couple of weeks ago and the values I
noted were way below correct values, down in the normal range. I'm keen
not to repeat providing them with erroneous data, hence my question of
how to check the calibration at home to be sure.