RichardS

Default Building Notices

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
. net...
As to whether writing 'not known' across the 'yes/no' tick-boxes
would cause a sale to collapse, I couldn't say. I'd certainly
wonder what was going on when I saw it, though.

The form I filled in when selling, and the two forms I received when

buying
all had "Not Known" liberally splattered all over them. No-one seemed to
care.

as with everything, I think it comes down to market conditions.

Could be used as pressure on the seller in a depressed market, but in the
current market it's unlikely to get you anywhere except losing the house to
another bidder who is willing to accept those answers.

--
Richard Sampson

email me at
richard at olifant d-ot co do-t uk