Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default As on topic as anything else here..

On 2017-09-21, Jonathan wrote:
On Wednesday, 20 September 2017 20:56:53 UTC+1, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Tim
Streater writes
In article , Tim Lamb
wrote:

Docusign spit!

Barclays wish me to confirm my details for security reasons. Fair
enough but the electronic form used is a pile of poo!

How d'ye know it's them?

A follow on from their exhaustive sign in to pay a bill.

Do you have a Barclays PINsentry unit?

If that is what it is called, Yes. Card reader for Barclays and
another for NatWest.

--
Tim Lamb

I believe that all banks use the same, but differently branded,
card-readers.

NatWest and Barclays do. HSBC don't use card readers at all; they use
these;

https://www.vasco.com/products/two-f...tors/hardware/

transaction-data-signing/pin-protected/digipass-270.html

One of the building societies I use requires the use of a small card with
columns A-J and rows 1-5. You are asked for the letter/digit in three
locations on the card.