Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default BP monitor - how to check calibration?

Brian Gaff expressed precisely :
All I will say is don't let them prescribe Ramopril, as it gives you a nasty
cough. there are other medications to dilate blood vessels that work just as
well. However they really need to find out why the pressure is high. In my
case its my liver being hard to push blood through, but I'm sure there are
lots of other issues.
Brian

I have to take one of those per day, beginning last Thursday -I don't
have a cough.

They began me on Amlopodine 1 per day, 18 days ago.

I don't think the Ramopil dilates, the Amlopodine was supposed to do
that - so they said.