Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Predicting a graph from 3 (6?) values?

On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 13:22:57 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 21/09/17 11:50, T i m wrote:
So, cummon, have a go at being the solution, you know you want to.;-)

Seeing as its you t i m, no, I dont want to.

Yeah, nice cop out mate! Just like the Linux questions I've challenged
you with in the past when you initially portray you know what you are
doing and pretend to offer help but when you are really tested you go
very quiet ... ;-(

What do they say ...'All mouth and no trousers ...'? (Damn, now I have
to get that image out of my head ...). ;-(

Cheers, T i m