Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default door to door salespests

On Monday, 18 September 2017 18:50:44 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Saturday, 16 September 2017 00:57:41 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote

Trouble is some stuff is too big to go in one of those.

Obviously but the postie obviouly has to leave it somewhere.

The last lot of grog I bought online was much too big
to put in what is sensible to have locked box wise.

So where did it go ?

I answered the door when they knocked, and helped
them to move it from the van into my house.

Tad radical, I realise.

So you were there, so there wasn' a problem then.

Wrong, as always. I was in fact having a sleep and was happy
to have the system wake me to receive and sign for the stuff,
but didnt want to be woken if it was the ****ing joveys etc.

How does your systenm detect joveys , some sort of colour ID ?

By detecting the couriers and postys
and not waking me if its anyone else.

How does it tell them apart from other people ?

They tend to show up in vans and even when they dont,
dont tend to have kids with them like the joveys do, ****wit.

So you're system of detection relies on detecting or not
detecting vans and detecting whether kids are present or not.

Nope, thats just two obvious ways to distinguish between them..

So how do you detect the diffenrce between visitors ?

Facial recognition and other obvious stuff like
the general size and shape of the person etc.

Its not rocket science.

It might not be rocket scince but you still havenlt a clue have you.
Swe do this sort of research here and you havent a clue how this works.
Do yuo really have access to the faces of all the delivery drivers and the joveys and anyone else that might happen to come to your door, no you havent'
What height and size are amazon delivery personal compared to joveys or anyone else you havent; a clue have you.

The 'God' peolpe near me have a mini bus
with some church thing written along the side.

So, like I said previously, the logo on the van or minibus would be
useful
and even you should have noticed that vans an minibuses do look rather
different and even you should have noticed that when a minibus shows
up with quite a few people in it, that its unlikely to be a courier or
posty.

So what surveillance system do you have that works his out ?

I already told you, one I developed myself.

You're talking crap you know nothing such things beyond crap TV.

The rest of your **** will be flushed where it belongs, as always.