Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Try to find right toilet

On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 12:35:26 PM UTC-5, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 6:51:27 AM UTC-5, BurfordTJustice wrote:

yet your butt bud tarder posts via google groups....LOL

At least I'm not an attention whore like you posting every single
piece of outlandish news, and not from reputable sources I might
add. I am at least on topic with this group, alt.home.repair,
and not a lonely ****** such as yourself who's life only revolves
around his computer and his questionable and 'news stories.

At least BTJ isn't out rioting in the streets and buggering monuments. It's actually his OCD therapy. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Therapy Monster