Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Try to find right toilet

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 10:35:21 -0700 (PDT), ItsJoanNotJoann
wrote:

On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 6:51:27 AM UTC-5, BurfordTJustice wrote:

yet your butt bud tarder posts via google groups....LOL

At least I'm not an attention whore like you posting every single
piece of outlandish news, and not from reputable sources I might
add. I am at least on topic with this group, alt.home.repair,
and not a lonely ****** such as yourself who's life only revolves
around his computer and his questionable and 'news stories.

By the authority invested in me, I hereby, grant you a Gold Star
Award.

The assoholic post news, most always news, that I've already seen or
looked at. Been in my turd tumbler file for ages. If he don't like it
he can call 1-800-EAT-****.