Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Conservatory roof replacement.

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:18:42 +0100, newshound
wrote:

snip

I think the simple answer is "No".

Ok, well it's an answer at least so thanks. ;-)

Clad the whole wall somehow, with the soil pipes inside the cladding?

Hmm, now that's what I like, some out_of_the_box / 'blue sky'
thinking!

If we were to build a short flat (well sloped) and slightly raised
rooflet along the whole top edge that could encompass said pipework in
a semi rigid way (flashed into the wall etc) that could then be
treated as the 'wall' and the roof continued down from there. ;-)

I might be going round there tonight so I'll have a look with that in
mind.

Cheers, T i m