Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Predicting a graph from 3 (6?) values?

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 09:58:11 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 20/09/17 08:41, T i m wrote:
On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 02:53:09 +0100, "bm" wrote:

snip BS reply

Ooooh, looks like we struck a nerve there eh! weg

No, it looks liek he finally reallised who you are and how unpleasant
and stupid you are.

Typical remoaner, in fact.

If only you could apply the same amount of energy to helping us
resolve this (and what must be to you, 'brain as big as a planet'),
simple *energy* measurement issue as trying to defend the indefensible
(Linux or leaving the EU) we might all get on faster! ;-)

Cheers, T i m