Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Where to get/buy thin vinyl sheet like gloves are made of?

Well, most people weld pvc using heat. It is available as sign makers use
it, as do makers of those pouches for sending articles for the blind through
the mail.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Chris Green" wrote in message
I think the subject just about says it all! I want to make some
stretchy waterproof covers and the ideal material would seem to be (to
me) the thin, stretchy vinyl that gloves are made of. I do want the
material pretty thin and lightweight, like the stuff gloves are made
of. I want vinyl/pvc rather than 'rubber' because it is much easier
to glue successfully in my experience, most of the 'rubbers' are
difficult and not as well glued as vinyl/PVC with a solvent weld type
glue.

However I can't find any suppliers though I have had some
'interesting' results from some of my searches, not suprising really
once you mix 'stretch' and 'vinyl'! :-)

Any ideas anyone?

--
Chris Green