Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Two coats of gloss - am I wasting my time?

In article ,
wrote:
On Sunday, 4 October 2009 14:26:08 UTC+1, The Medway Handyman wrote:
Roger wrote:
"Rednadnerb" wrote in message
When painting outside woodwork with undercoat and gloss I usually
go over the areas that are heavily exposed to rain and sun with a
second coat of gloss. But i've never actually read anywhere that
this will prolong the life of the paintwork. Am I wasting my time?

Why do something if you do not know why you are doing it?

Why be a **** if you do not know why you are doing it?

Why be so rude?

Why are you replying to a post 8 years old?

--
*If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.