Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rockin' Chair Rockin' Chair is offline

Default Seasonal fun and games; was Bow Man's post

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 07:22:52 +0700,
wrote:

On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 12:09:01 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

So he puffed up his cheast and pedaled down the street. One of Tafts
finest drug addicts. His buddy (now in jail for armed robbery of an
85 yr old lady..using a baseball bat) is the asshat I popped off the
top of one of my sailboats with the pellet gun a month or 2 ago.

Pellet Gun? Is that what they call a Bee-Bee gun? Or an Air Gun?

I think probably the latter and given Wieber's perpetual hot air
emission probably a better term would be "Air Cannon".

The irony is that Wieber is telegraphing what he expects to happen
during his imaginary apocalypse. He'd be overrun by his fellow local
lowlifes very quickly. If he was a genuine survivalist, he'd have made
moving a priority. But his priority is doing as little as possible,
which locked him to his ********, so he can only pretend on his
keyboard. And his fellow phony survivalists are so desperate for
friends they'll yap with an obvious wannabe.