Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Tubeless Tires Market Report 2017 - by Type Vehicle Types (Two-Wheeler, Passenger Car and Commercial Vehicle) and Rim Size

In article ,
Tricky Dicky wrote:
I seem to remember having a puncture in a fairly new tubeless tyre in
one of those spots they are not allowed to repair, the tyre fitters
simply put in a tube job done at a fraction of the cost. I cannot recall
that the repair had any detrimental effect on the tyre performance. This
was sometime back I do not know if doing that now is legal but if it is
it would save a lot of tyre replacement just because the puncture is in
the wrong place.

It's not repairable because the carcass is damaged in a weak area. Fitting
a tube doesn't change this.

--
*Why is it that to stop Windows 95, you have to click on "Start"?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.