Posted to sci.electronics.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Where would a car radio find analog TV?

BTW, I'm not going to watch videos while I drive and most likely never.
I just wanted to understand what was meant.

In sci.electronics.repair, on Wed, 20 Sep 2017 01:38:28 -0400, micky
wrote:

I'm looking for a replacemwent car radio, and this one says it has
"analog TV". I know that means it can play the image from its rear-view
camera, but what other sources of analog TV exist? (I know there are
still, or were, low-power analog tv stations but I mean "could exist be
provided to this device".)

It also says it plays many formats including "DVD, DVD-RAM", so that
means IIUC it can play a digital DVD video? So analog TV must be in
addition to that?

FWIW, here's the whole ad
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-Lens-Do...25.m3641.l6368