Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Predicting a graph from 3 (6?) values?

On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 23:19:52 +0100, newshound
wrote:

snip

Never
mind what's claimed to be the theoretical equation, make sure you get
the data in the actual region you are interested in, and then fit to
that. If a flexicurve works, use it. Occam's razor.

The thing is (and assuming we may now have at least a linear slope
rather than just a fixed value (see my reply to John)) even if we had
a graph on paper to work from I still need it in the way of a line of
code (the maths part) to be able to put it to use?

Read CurrentAmps, Read CurrentVolts

If CurrentVolts operator CurrentAmps operatorGraphRule = 50%
DOD voltage, output alarm?

If not, rinse repeat?

Cheers, T i m