Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] goodsoldierschweik@invalid.junk is offline

Default Seasonal fun and games; was Bow Man's post

On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 12:09:01 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

So he puffed up his cheast and pedaled down the street. One of Tafts
finest drug addicts. His buddy (now in jail for armed robbery of an
85 yr old lady..using a baseball bat) is the asshat I popped off the
top of one of my sailboats with the pellet gun a month or 2 ago.

Pellet Gun? Is that what they call a Bee-Bee gun? Or an Air Gun?

I think probably the latter and given Wieber's perpetual hot air
emission probably a better term would be "Air Cannon".

--
Cheers,

Schweik