Posted to uk.d-i-y
bm[_2_] bm[_2_] is offline

Default As on topic as anything else here..

"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 19/09/2017 21:00, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Tim Lamb
wrote:

Docusign spit!

Barclays wish me to confirm my details for security reasons. Fair
enough but the electronic form used is a pile of poo!

How d'ye know it's them?

If it actually is Docusign, then its a its authenticated and traceable. If
in doubt just go to docusign.com and access the document directly from
there.

Easier to bin it, John. Same as dumping the phone on the telephone
arseholes.
If it's genuine, they'll get back somehow, you can bet on it.
I have to admit to being a complete ******* with phone calls and emails.
Even if a mate calls, if he takes 2 secs to speak, he gets dumped.
Don't start about JWs