Posted to uk.d-i-y
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default As on topic as anything else here..

On 19/09/2017 20:41, Tim Lamb wrote:
Docusign spit!

Barclays wish me to confirm my details for security reasons. Fair enough
but the electronic form used is a pile of poo!

Date of starting self employment?Â* xxx/xxxx so month and year?
Any suggestions for a combination that might work? None that I tried.
If it wasn't for the legacy free banking.....

The only wrong detail was that it said I was unemployed. I tried to
change that to retired, but then it asked for my salary. Since I'm
retired, I don't have a salary. Eventually, on the third attempt, it
changed to retired, but it still asked for my salary. And date of
starting self employment. I'm not self employed, 'cos I'm retired, see?
I suppose I could enter my income, but why should I? It's none of their
business, but if they really want to know they can look at the money
going into my account, unless they think I receive cash in hand for
services rendered, but it I do it's none of their business.

--
Max Demian