Posted to alt.home.repair
KenK KenK is offline

Default Finding appliance repair service?

danny burstein wrote in
news
In KenK
writes:

I've tried several of the more obvious well advertised local repair
services and found very bad reviews including Sears.

How can I find a good service to repair or replace my oven? I'm too
old and feeble to remove it and try to repair it myself.

Swing by your local Habitat for Humanity or similar
quality resale shop. Ask them who they use - or they
mighteven have a volunteer on their staff who might
take on the job.

(Offer to pay, of course. Either directly or
as an extra donation...)

Interesting idea. Will have to find them here. Unfortunately, if I
recall, they are way out in the bookdocks. many many miles from me.