Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Metro tiles

No idea but when I first saw this thread I thought it was an old windows
thread about vista and Windows 8 as progressive attempts to turn windows
into tablets seemed to fall on deaf eyes so to speak.
as for real tiles, well nothing is ever new is it, everything comes around
again. I bet Flared trousers will be next.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...
What is the current fascination with recreating the 60' public convenience
look in the home...?

You try buy tiles, and everyone is trying to flog these fugly things!

--
Cheers,

John.

http://www.internode.co.uk |