Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default London subway blast seen as terrorism, police say

On 18/09/2017 07:20, Bod wrote:
On 18/09/2017 07:16, Bod wrote:
On 18/09/2017 06:35, rbowman wrote:
On 09/17/2017 09:52 PM, Bod wrote:
On 17/09/2017 20:24, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 13:09:23 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 09/17/2017 07:33 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 9/16/2017 11:09 PM, rbowman wrote:
Words are words, they shouldn't have a sex.Â* Only freaky French
and
Germans think a table has a sexual assignment.

And the Spanish, Italians, Greeks, Portuguese, Russians, ....
Blame it
on the Danes. Danish was once a Germanic language until it devolved
into the mess nobody understands, including the Danes. Genders were
too much work so they dropped them.

The USA is trying to do the same.Â* The mailman is now a letter
carrier,
college freshman is now a First Year student, etc. Don't walk
among the
liberals or you may have your balls cut off.

When I walk among the liberals, I'm the one with the Kershaw Cryo
II in
my pocket...

Sad to be so fearful that you must be armed when in public.

Yes that is sad.

Fear has nothing to do with it.

http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/havamal.html

38.
Let a man never stir on his road a step
without his weapons of war;
for unsure is the knowing when need shall arise
of a spear on the way without.

It's a religious thing, sort of like a Sikh's kirpan except mine
isn't ornamental.

Â*
Yeah sure.

How can it be like a Sikh's Kirpan when it's not religious and is not
ornamental either.
It's nothing like it.

--
Bod